Return and Refund Policy
Before placing an order at TiresWest.com,(Atlantic Wholesalers West Inc) please read and understand your rights and obligations under our terms and conditions.
Tireswest will make every attempt to ship / Have your product ready for Will Call. within 1-2 business days, upon receipt of payment. If there any issues, we will notify you immediately.
B. Return/Refund Policy
- We understand that sometimes things just don’t gas planned. So we have created an easy return or refund policy
- Returns are accepted within 20 days after delivery of the tires. Only unused tires that have not been mounted or driven on are eligible for return. If you are not happy with the tires for any reason, return them to us for a full refund and the return shipping is on us. Exclusions apply, see below for details.
- Contact our Customer Service department to initiate the return request or send an email to [email protected]. Do not return any tires directly to our office, as they will not be accepted without a proper return authorization from Customer Service.
- Returns are accepted within 20 days of delivery. Only unused tires that have NOT been mounted or driven on are eligible for return. Once we receive the tires back in our warehouse, we will issue a full refund after examining the tires (minus a $10 per tire handling fee) back to the original form of payment. If you ordered the wrong size, don't panic. We won't charge a handling fee if you place a new order with us for the correct size.
C. Manufacturer’s warranty policy
- Tireswest extends manufacturer’s warranty coverage to you, the customer, on anything that we sell. This warranty provides quality assurance of the manufacturer’s product and allows for repair or replacement of the product due to defects from materials or workmanship. Select tires might also be backed by an additional warranty, such as a tread wear mileage warranty or free trial period(s), in addition to being covered under a period of time after the date of manufacturer or proof of purchase, whichever one comes first. As with most warranties, this can only be applied to the original tire purchaser, meaning that the warranty is not transferable to any other party.
- Like most warranties, conditions out of the manufacturer’s control are not covered. This includes but is not limited t: irregular wear caused by a lack of maintenance or the vehicle, damage from accidents, vandalism, or when driving on a flat, under or over-inflating the tires (improper inflation), incorrect application of size and/or specification (the tire used was not the right size of specification for your vehicle), improperly storing your tires, or tires with a special classification (such as “NA” for non-adjustable).
- The specifics of each warranty will vary by manufacturer and line, sit is important to check the warranty documents for the tires in question, which can be found on the specific manufacturer’s website. Task a question about a tire warranty or to submit a tire for warranty consideration, please contact Tireswest directly via email or phone. You can also work with your local dealer who carries that brand of tire for assistance.
Tires that Is not Covered
1. Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited t, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tire/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting or (F) misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tire and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) abuse, (D) accident, (E) under inflation, (F) overloading, and (G) over inflation.
2. Use in any off-road applications.
3. Tires that are:
- Worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32” (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (additional shipping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.).
- Race/competition tires in anything other than new condition.
- Damage claims against Tirewest.com will be refuted unless Tirewest.com management, employees or legal representatives are liable for deliberate acts of gross negligence. We will not accept liability for damages due to negligence in so far as this exclusion of liability is held to be reasonable under the given circumstances. The customer's statutory rights for non-delivery are not affected by this clause.
- Save for the customer's statutory rights in relation to the purchased tires and their fitness for purpose and (amongst others) satisfactory quality, damage claims will be refuted, if we, our legal representatives, or our management are not liable for deliberate acts or gross negligence. This also applies to damages incurred due to duties neglected during negotiations, as well as unauthorized acts.
- Our legal representatives and management are not liable for ensuing damages and typical damages, resulting from a careless interpretation of minor contract duties or minor duties within the framework of a contract agreement. The total damage will be restricted to the typical average amount of damages, save for damage due to liability for negligently caused death or personal injury. This clause does not affect your right to seek compensation for any damage or loss incurred by the customer.
- It is common knowledge that, at present, it is not possible to develop or operate error-free software and hardware or exclude errors, which may occur while using the Internet. We will not be liable for any damages to users or third parties incurred while using our platforms.
- All rights reserved. Text, images, sound, graphics, animations, and videos, as well as the layout of our web site, are covered by copyright law and other trademarks. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, change or offer access to a third party the content of this website for commercial purposes.
- Some of our websites include images, which are copyrighted by a third party. If not indicated otherwise, all trademarks on our websites are registered. The use of our websites does not grant any license to intellectual property by us or any third party.
- Tireswest.com tires search results are suggested only. It is the customer responsibility to verify with its local tire shop that the tire / tires are in compliance with the vehicle specification, load, speed rating, width etc. prior to installation
E. Other Terms and Conditions
- We also offer Price Match for our listed products. For this, you need to complete the Price Match request and our Customer Service will respond within one business day. Tireswest.com will price match our competitor's delivered, regular tire prices. Our prices include shipping, please ensure the price per tire you are requesting price matching on includes shipping. No sale, promotion, or clearance prices will be matched, nor prices from auction sites. Applies only tin-stock products. Competitors must be licensed sellers of the tires and selling on their own website. We reserve the right to decline to price match at our discretion.
- Our website offers are open and non-binding. We reserve all rights to change items, adjust prices to market prices, and to make any technical changes. In so far as we provide free services, these can be terminated or charged for at any time, without any prior notice. No loss, substitution, or punitive claims can be derived from such actions on our part.
- We reserve the right to collect, process, and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We have the right to forward user data to the parties involved, official authorities where required by law, and other third parties and in other cases agreed to by the user. We will not process or forward user data to any telemarketing companies and date sorting.
- Our terms and conditions, which apply tall agreements and offers, become effective when an order is placed. Before placing an order, please make sure you have noted and understood your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The overall validity of these terms and conditions is not affected by single void items and the rest of the contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term.
- Tireswest.com reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time. If the customer does not object to the changes within a period of 2 weeks after changes are announced, the changes will be effective. If the customer objects within the set time period, parties have the right to cancel their contracts at the point in time when the modified conditions take effect.
- Our terms and conditions also apply to any future business transactions, without any further detailed agreement being necessary. This clause does not affect the customers' right to seek compensation for breach of contract due to any amendment made to these terms and conditions.